Free Paint Mode gives Users the freedom to select and practice Projects anonymously. Users are guided to the appropriate Pages to Filter, select, prepare and Paint or blast Projects. Users select from and perform any available Project and receive an anonymous Student Report for completing Projects.
The image below describes the Free Paint workflow.
Users select Free Paint Mode from the Modes page.
To use Free Paint Mode:
- On the Environment page tap to select an Environment then tap the Proceed button.
- On the Processes page tap to select a Process then tap the Proceed button.
- On the Parts page the Parts Filter is available to filter Parts. Tap to select a Part then tap the Proceed button.
- On the Projects page tap to select a Project then tap the Proceed button.
- Prepare to Paint or Prepare to Blast.