If sensor calibration breaks the User will not see the Part and/or the gun in front of them in the Environment when looking through the FMD. When this happens User should recalibrate sensors.
Sensor calibration can break for a variety of reasons including:
- The FMD, gun and/or tracker stand comes to close to metal, electronic or magnetic frequencies.
- The FMD and/or gun are moved outside the recommended painting area range.
- The FMD and/or gun are located behind the tracker stand when calibration takes place.
To Recalibrate Sensors:
- Tap the SimSpray™ tab then tap Recalibrate.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to Recalibrate sensors.